International Financial Reporting Standards
BDO has wide experience in the adoption and consulting on the adoption, including first-time adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards
Our services include:
• audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS
• engagements of transition to IFRS:
- integrated diagnostics of the readiness of your company to the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- development of new accounting policy and procedures of the preparation of IFRS reporting
- analysis of deviations between necessary information and available information
- identifying changes to be made in the accounting systems
- forming of a clear understanding of how the transition affects other strategic initiatives of your organization
- understanding the measures necessary to ensure the parallel accounting
• preparation to the first-time adoption of IFRS
• consulting on the preparation of disclosures regarding the adoption of specific accounting standards
• client’s staff training, including IFRS theory and practice, factoring in specific business requirements
It is important to note that we focus not only on accounting and disclosures, but also on how the transition to IFRS can affect the information system and business processes of the company. This full-scale approach enables to reduce the likelihood of unpleasant surprises in the transition process.
As part of the international BDO network, we rely on the global expertise that enables us to provide customers with exceptional quality of service.