Accounting and preparation of financial statements is performed in accordance with the requirements of the Ukrainian accounting standards and legislation. It is also possible to maintain accounting records / prepare financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
The service may include the following:
• Review of the primary documents and their recognition in the accounting system. For this purpose we use the mostly used accounting software (1С Accounting, Microsoft Navision, SAP, etc.);
• Preparation of financial statements in accordance with the Ukrainian Accounting Standards and, where necessary, IFRS and/or US GAAP (US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles). Reconciliation of accounting (reporting) data prepared under various accounting (reporting) standards.
• Preparation and submission of mandatory statistical reports;
• Development and implementation of accounting policies for an entity;
• Deferred tax calculation;
• Communications and reconciliations with contractors, gathering incoming primary documents;
• Preparation of the internal primary documentation (registration of business trips, waybills, write-offs and internal inventory relocations, etc.);
• Treasury services (bank accounts management – preparation of bank payment orders and/or requests to perform necessary payments, as well as communications with the banks).
The list of necessary services and the order of cooperation shall be agreed with each client individually depending on your needs.