Creation of Integrated Management Systems (ERP)
• Accounting system (bookkeeping and management accounting).
• Tax Accounting.
• Accounting under IFRS.
• Consolidation and transformation of the statements.
• Business Intelligence. Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
• Planning and optimization of material flow.
• Human Resource Management and payroll accounting.
• Management of the calculations (Treasury).
• Procurement Management.
• Sales Management.
• Maintenance and repair of equipment.
• Production Management.
• Cost Accounting for Capital Construction.